- Crayola Air Dry White Clay
- Plastic bowl
- Clay Tools
Not for children under 3 years old due to small pieces being a choking hazard if swallowed.
- Store unused clay in airtight container to preserve.
- If water has been added to clay, do not store.
- To ensure smooth finish, use a bit of water and some tools or even your fingers!
- Ensure children wash their hands afterwards
- Wear apron to prevent clothes from getting dirty
Similar artists and websites:
Create a portrait of your alter ego using air dry clay. Experimenting with different types of medium, change the color of the clay to better suit your portrait.
Types of materials to be considered:
- Fabric Dye
- Food Coloring